Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Level 1 Colour: FACE TO FACE COURSE
Colour surrounds us and impacts our emotions whether we are aware of it or not. It helps us gain insights into how we feel, what colours we are particularly drawn to and what these mean to us. It helps us have greater understanding as to what patterns that occur at a subconscious level are holding us back from reaching our own vast potential.
If you have been drawn to colour you are in for an exciting and enduring journey. The colours that you and your future clients will be drawn to will not only enable you to play, but will also help you to get a greater understanding of yourself. Colour will show how your intuition, your body and your higher knowing helps you, and where ego can cause conflict between what we ‘know’ and what we ‘think’.
Colour is a language of beauty and simplicity and can help us move from inner conflict to inner peace. So welcome to the start of your colour journey and I hope you’ll enjoy being mesmerised by colour and it’s properties and working with colour in a variety of ways.
In this level you will learn:
- A brief history and overview of colour
- Defining the terms: ‘Colour Healing’, ‘Colour Therapy’, ‘Colour Readings’, ‘Colour Coaching’, and ‘Spiritual Psychology’
- How we ‘read’ and understand the language of colour
- The Colour Wheel
- Combining Colour with Spiritual Psychology
- How to carry out a basic 1-colour reading
By the end of this 1-day course you will have:
- Understood the history of colour, how it works, and how it can be used as a modality for healing and coaching
- Identified the distinctions between colour therapy, healing, reading, coaching and spiritual psychology
- Used the colour wheel and recognised the spiritual psychological attributes to colour
- Carried out your first basic 1-colour reading
What you’ll need for this course
- A new notebook or journal and a pen to write down your colour insights
- A colour wheel ( these can be purchased very cheaply at artist suppliers shops)